The last few weeks have been busy but not very exiting to write about.
After the flooding rains there was a lot of debris to be removed from the paddocks. The grass had started growing so the mower also has been intensively used.
Just before the floods, our agistees moved on. That timing was good as all paddocks got time to recover.
since then, three new horses have arrived and Gucci is enjoying having the forth paddock for her private use temporarily.
The last week has been very wet again. It is too wet to use the poo vacuum so poor peter has lots of poo to pick up. Six horses shit a lot, I get told every day.
Inside the house, we have marked out the design for the new ensuite. Now we just have to get it done. Joke. It will take time as I am doing overtime and peter is doing some difficult internet stuff.
The horses are all doing well but all lack enough attention and make me feel very guilty. I guess they still have a good life...
Not having much to tell, I still filled up loads of space. I'll try got some pictures over the weekend too.