Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The joys of TLC

When we bought or house we knew it needed a hell of a lot of TLC (tender love and care). Somehow Peter and I both suffered from optimism and a "vision".

In the past few months I have often wondered why we both had a temporary loss of sanity at the same time and got ourselves into that mess. I really was "over it". It can be tough to see beyond the mess and keep believing that one day it will be nice and done.

I don't know if the new series of " house rules" are creating it but some motivation was present on the weekend. Thus too bad for the weeds as they got sprayed, the moot got dug out and refilled (yes this sounds insane but it is not), the passionfruit replanted, the paddocks cleaned, loads of washing done and so on. It was a productive weekend although I passed out on the couch at only 1830 on Saturday. But of course when you then go to bed for a good rest you can't sleep :-(

Not a very exciting update I know but at the moment life is about work, either office work or home work....
so instead of a picture of dying weeds, here is a picture of exciting chickens that were allowed out of their cage after having been locked up for a few weeks. They were so happy :-)