The weekend was, as usual, far too busy.
As we had a Christmas in July party to go to, I was asked to bring 'kruidnootjes'. Hmmm, that meant making them myself which was a first. I can now say that I fully understand why no-one makes them theirselves. It's so much work to make all the small 'nootjes'. But anyway, they tasted OK. I even chocolate coated some of them. However next time, I'll just buy them at Kruidvat!
The party was fun and we didnt get home till 1 AM which is a unique event for these oldies. Usually we are in bed a lot earlier.
On Sunday, most tasks were horse related but I also spent time with the horses and started clipping Gucci. Only got about half way so Gucci looks rather hilarious at the moment. I should have taken some pictures! Let's hope that the predicted rain is not happening so I can continue on Wednesday.
Although all is going reasonably well, Peter is not doing so well today. It appears that he is getting struck by another episode of the flu. He is coughing terribly, hope he will get better soon again.
Just as a precaution, I think I'll have a good rest and head off to be early tonight too.