this post should have been an update about the last month but that has to wait slightly longer.
On Saturday I picked up peter from the airport and he slept for days.Jet lag first class!
On Wednesday, we had just discussed renovation priorities when i went for a brief horse ride. Brief it was!
After only about 50m, a completely unexpected buck landed me in horses's neck which then freaked her out. It was just a matter of seconds before horse and I parted ways.
My wrist was obviously broken so i was left with no option but to wait for ambulance.There were heaps of people around who helped where they could but really all you long for are drugs. Wont bother you with details but I had surgery next day and with the help of a lovely carpenter surgeon, things have been screwed together and feel heaps better. Now its just a matter of patience and rehab.
Left handed typing is slow but do-able, other day to day items vary in difficulty. So far having Peter blowdry my hair was the most hilarious. good thing i dont bother about appearance too much