Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Washing dishes is great

Well, the cast its already off and I Assn allowed to use my hand again., easier said then done as movement and strength have disappeared.
On Sunday I had enough and attempted a left handed spinach quiche. having created a bit of a mess, I attempted doing the dishes.
Wow, who would have thought that the warm water would be such a nice feeling :-) it felt like my hand was coming back to life.

Enough reason to embark on a, banana raspberry bread and another load of dishes.
Both the spinach quiche and the banams bread worked out well so it was time well spent.

Yesterday I opted for a nice bowl of hot water on the couch while I left the dishes for peter  :-P
It was one of those days at work...I deserved a break.

Sorry for the selfish chatter but there is little other news to share.